Ever since you turned a businessman, you had this idea of opening up a subdivision of your business in what is considered to be a thriving business community for entrepreneurs and those looking for new opportunities. Yes, we are talking about Indonesia – officially known to be the Republic of Indonesia, where you have been longing to relocate sometime in the future, either for work or for business. Well, you may have picked up a great option in that case, but have you appointed a team of packers and movers in Indonesia, from your current place, to help you move and settle in a new country? |
In case you have not, make sure you book them before you move to read more about the other crucial aspects of this post.
Know everything about Visas and the process of applying for them…
The procedure of applying for a visa - whether a business visa or a retirement visa to settle in Indonesia with family is quite challenging. But if you get into the crux of it and you remain aware of every element, you shall be able to undertake a seamless move.
Here you go:
• Apply for your visa at least a couple of months to 30 days before your move to Indonesia. • If you are residing in any other country and applying for your move to Indonesia, you have to apply for a visa from your home country. • You should get in touch with the immigration agency at the earliest because that is where you will get all your answers to immigration concerns. • Before you go ahead with your visa immigration procedure, you will need to understand the key terms and conditions of visa application at your end. • Know that there are quite a few formalities that are to be taken care of, so keep your personal and official (professional) documents ready.
Immigrants can apply for the visa virtually by logging into the website of “The Directorate General of Immigration” which is a government portal that allows you to check all the latest updates about visas, passports, and anything related to immigration easily.
Some of the mandatory requisites that the visa applicant will have to fulfill would include submission of income proof or (bank account statements), guarantee letter (from the workplace), passport, travel and accommodation proof (verifying your move to Indonesia), etc. As we already mentioned, you can have different types of visas procured depending on the purpose and length of your stay. For instance:
• If you are planning to stay in Indonesia for a longer period, you will have to apply for Kitap, which is the permanent stay permit card. • In case your purpose is to move to Indonesia for a brief period, there is a limited-stay visa, known as the Kitas that you will have to apply for. • Usually, the process of visa application and issuance takes about 15 days, so make sure you have ample time in hand while you are working on this. • There is also an entry visa facility available for those who have not yet applied for a visa. This visit/entry visa allows the immigrants to live in the country for around 1 to 2 months. • There are many more terms and clauses surrounding visa and visa application and to know about that in detail, you shall be required to research properly and fulfill all the requisites mentioned. • Another important factor for you to know is that you will have to reside in Indonesia for at least 5 consecutive years if you are planning to get hold of a permanent visa. So, be prepared and keep this thing in mind.
Before you plan a move to Indonesia, do know that…
- Irrespective of why you decided to move to Indonesia, you shall need to be aware of a few things. Other than the visa policies and regulations (some of which we already discussed), these could be about the culture of the country or about the scope of livelihood, business, and other key facets of living in Indonesia.
- Considering you are planning to move to Indonesia for work or business. In that case, you shall be in a comfortable position because that is what has driven your decision the move. But what is equally important is that Indonesia has a lot more to entice people, especially immigrants when it comes to the scope of business and employment.
- For instance, Indonesia is a safe country to be in, so even if you have moved there for work, you would not encounter major problems regarding adjusting yourself to the people around you and the new communities. If you are someone who is yet not aware of how you should prepare yourself for moving to Indonesia, we have a few points to share, that will be helpful to you:
• Address everyone politely and especially the ones superior and senior to you with their distinct designations or titles. • Maintain the atmosphere of peace and prosperity within the workstation because that is what is considered to be worthwhile. • Be punctual and arrive and leave on time because when you are moving to a new space, your professionalism at the workplace would help you to go a long way. • Avoid taking any kind of criticism personally and also try not to get into anything that you think might impact your peace of mind. • Give yourself some time and you will eventually adjust yourself to the new setting and new workstation quite easily.
Simplify your move to Indonesia with a few more ideas…
Make sure you rely on a foolproof team of professional budget moving services in Indonesia so that everything you choose and decide for your move falls in place and there is no breach anywhere in between or along the process, whatsoever!
Finalize your accommodation or speak to your company or business about how that segment of your stay will be facilitated in the new country so that you enjoy a wonderful experience with your relocation to Indonesia! Keep adequate finances with you and read the relocation guidelines before sending off your goods to the new place.
Useful Links -
International Movers Indonesia
International Moving Company Indonesia Storage Services in Indonesia, Self Storage in Jakarta International Packers and Movers Indonesia
Related Articles -
movers, in, Indonesia,