LinkedIn training videos enable you to get a thorough understanding of this awesome social media platform as they cover everything from the very basics to establishing a truly professional online reputation.
Currently with over 238 million members worldwide, LinkedIn is growing at the rate of 2 members per second. Therefore, the fact that LinkedIn is the most preferred networking platform of them all hold true. For its sheer focus on facilitating professional connections and engagement, LinkedIn is not a social media channel that you can afford to ignore. This is also evident from the rise in demand for high quality LinkedIn training in terms of videos, workshops and online courses.
We are all guilty of signing up to each new, shiny social media platforms that comes our way. After setting up a profile, we simply get back to our usual ways as we lose interest. Also, getting started on any venture can be overwhelming. As far as social media is concerned, we think that our Facebook and Twitter profiles are more than sufficient and a presence on LinkedIn is not important. You cannot be more in the wrong! If you do some reading around networking, you’ll find that LinkedIn can be an effective tool that can help you:
- Establish a strong online reputation
- Set yourself up for new and better job opportunities
- Connect and network with like-minded professionals
- Establish yourself as a thought leader
- Gain access to professionals beyond your usual circles
- Generate leads for your sales activities
- Establish a strong presence for your organisation and so much more.
To harness the power of LinkedIn, your foundation needs to be strong. It all starts with a complete personal profile. Remember, people make judgements about you based on their first impression. Professionally made LinkedIn training videos will ensure that you do not get overwhelmed. They will help you start from the very basics of setting up your profile to working your way up to building a complete profile that’s geared to take advantage of the networking and business opportunities that LinkedIn serves up. They will also cover advanced tactics to utilising many of the available features and functionalities in LinkedIn.
Here are some of the most important questions you need to ask when signing up for a LinkedIn training course:
- What am I hoping to achieve by the end of my LinkedIn training sessions?
- Who is providing the LinkedIn training? Are they qualified and do they possess a strong track record?
- What is the LinkedIn training comprised of? Is it distance learning, workshop-oriented, text based, video-based or a mixture of these?
- What are the areas that are covered? Some training providers may just be scratching the surface of what LinkedIn is all about and you may want to avoid such scammers.
- What is the duration of the course?
- Can you learn at your own speed? You may be tied down with work and family related commitments, which makes a “learn at your own pace” course worthwhile.
- How much does the LinkedIn training program cost?
- How often are the LinkedIn training materials updated?
- What’s included in the cost of the LinkedIn training program? Some courses tend to harp on how cheap their courses are and once you sign up, you will be faced with having to pay for many features that are said to be value additions.
Based on the above, for many of us, LinkedIn training videos will work best to help us establish a professional online reputation.
For more details visit: http://www.solomoitacademy.com/
Related Articles -
LinkedIn training videos, LinkedIn training,