Those dealers who had recorded the retraction of their GST registration can without much of a stretch reestablish their GSTIN in time. |
As of late, the 40th GST Council Meeting was held. The GST Council has given a few suggestions on GST Law and Procedural changes. One of them is that a time-breaking point to record denial of the canceled GST registration is currently expanded further!
Time-breaking point to document Revocation of Canceled GST Registration Extended
To help every one of those citizens who couldn't deny their canceled GST registration ideal, the period for filing of renouncement of GST wiping out is presently stretched out up to 30th September 2020. In any case, this unwinding is for those canceled GSTINs for which cancelation was recorded till twelfth June 2020.
Who can apply for Restoration?
The accompanying can apply for reclamation of the canceled GSTIN:
(1) Whose authentication canceled by govt.
(2) Whose GST Certificate was canceled up to twelfth June 2020.
(3) Can record reclamation application till 30th September 2020.
(4) For rebuilding, you have to finish all pending GST Return filing.
(5) Intentional abrogation can not make a difference for Restoration
This is to be sure a gigantic relief for the merchants.
Know more about traders restore their canceled GST registration
Related Articles -
GST cancellation, GST registration, GST registration in India,