Though men really don’t like having manhood problems, most understand that it’s the way life works. The occasional redness, itch, irritation or even trouble with getting it up is simply something a man has to deal with from time to time. In most cases, good male organ care clears up the problem rather nicely. |
But for some men, their manhood problems take a serious turn into the world of the unusual. For these guys, even the best male organ care might not be enough. Check out these really unusual manhood problems.
1. Over-sensuality. Though jokes abound about how badly men want intimacy all the time - including that infamous myth that men think about coupling every eight seconds, all day and night - most men actually have a rather healthy drive. But for those with over-sensuality, they truly can never get enough. A mental disorder related to bipolar disorder and similar conditions, over-sensuality means a man will even engage in risky, obsessive behaviors to soothe the craving. There are some options, such as male hormone inhibitors and intensive counseling, that might help control the urges.
2. Sensual obsession. Sure, most men like things the way they like it, and there’s nothing wrong with that. A guy prefers a certain position? Have at it! A man likes to self-gratify a certain way? More power to him! But for those with sensual obsession, gratification cannot be had without a certain item or situation that gets them off. This can truly inhibit a man’s private life, as well as lead to risky or obsessive behaviors that could even put a partner at risk. In some cases, medications and therapy can help.
3. Lack of drive. This is quite the unusual male organ problem, as most men really enjoy their coupling. A man who has permanent lack of drive, however, has no interest in it whatsoever. This is not a loss of desire, or a day or two of not wanting to play around. It is a truly serious condition in which a man doesn’t have any desire for coupling at all. In fact, some men are even repulsed by sensual acts. Though there is no known treatment for this, many men learn to cope with it, and can even have romantic relationships.
4. Priapism. Of course, every man has heard the warnings on the commercials: "Seek medical attention for tumescence lasting four hours or more." Though that sounds like the stuff of dreams, men who suffer from it will be quick to say it’s not pleasurable at all - rather, it’s incredibly painful and even frightening. Since blood trapped in member tissue can lead to serious manhood problems, a man should always see the doctor immediately for tumescence that lasts too long.
5. Physical anomalies. Some men deal with physical manhood problems that go well beyond the typical male organ rash, itch or irritation. One example is the micro male organ, which is what it sounds like - a very small male organ, in some cases too small to have satisfying partner intimacy. On the other hand, there are men out there who suffer from diphalia, which means they actually have more than one male organ. This very unusual condition has been reported in less than 100 men.
Dealing with everyday manhood problems
For most men, manhood problems will never reach the level of those mentioned here. To avoid the more common problems, a man can turn to a specially formulated male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . The right crème will contain vitamins and nutrients, such as vitamin A for anti-aging, vitamin C for healthy tissue, and alpha lipoic acid for fighting free radicals. A Shea butter and vitamin E base can help ensure supple, smooth skin that can better fight against the typical itchy member, irritation and redness that make up the majority of everyday manhood problems.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
manhood problems, itchy member, male organ health crème,