When a man is paying close attention to good male organ care, he will naturally eliminate several of the potential member problems that could pop up. But even with the best care possible, a man will sometimes run into member problems that he didn’t anticipate. That awful itchy male organ, a redness that won’t go away, little irritations or even an attack of rank manhood odor can all catch a man by surprise. When these things happen, he wants to find a remedy as soon as possible. |
The good news is that these common member problems also have quite common treatments that a man can handle right at home. Here are some of the things most men will encounter at some point during their lives and the male organ care regimens required to make them go away.
1. The itchy male organ. In most cases, a suddenly itchy organ is caused by an attack of dry skin. This might happen more often during the winter, right after showering with a new cleanser or shortly after using barrier protection. The treatment for this includes moisturizing like mad, especially if a guy sees peeling, flaking or very dry skin when he inspects his manhood. He should also reconsider his use of certain latex protections or lube (choosing one that is less harsh on the skin), using only all-natural cleansers and using a humidifier to keep his home comfortable in the winter.
2. The chafed, irritated and red manhood. In many cases, a man will know exactly what caused this - for instance, if he went commando and his member rubbed against his jeans, or if he had a long coupling session and didn’t use enough lube. Rough self-fondling, tight clothing and much more can cause those irritations that lead to redness. To alleviate this, a guy should give his manhood a break from activity for a few days, use a good health crème on a regular basis, and keep an eye out for things that might have caused an allergic reaction, such as a new detergent.
3. The smelly manhood. A member that suddenly has an off-putting odor might be much more than a lapse in good hygiene. When regular showers and careful cleaning doesn’t do the trick, a guy’s next step is to pay very close attention to what might be causing the issue. For instance, a yeast infection usually presents with a severe itching and a rash that spreads. Over the counter treatments might help with this, but it also pays for a guy to visit the doctor and get medications that work faster.
4. The red and inflamed manhood. A male organ that has too much warmth to it, as well as redness, swelling and pain, might be signs of a bacterial infection. In these cases, dry manhood skin often leads to tiny openings in the skin, which are just enough for bacteria to invade. Once they set up shop, it can be almost impossible to get rid of them without a round of antibiotics. If the organ is looking rather red, inflamed and sickly, get to the doctor.
5. The constant member problems. When a man has any of these issues and tries treatment but gets nowhere fast, it might be something more concerning, such as a socially shared infection or disease. If this is the case, a guy should get to the doctor as soon as possible and let the experts check it out. Constant member problems can diminish a man’s self-esteem and quality of life very quickly, so it’s important to get the bottom of it right now.
And of course, every man should remember that sudden manhood pain, redness, soreness, discharge and the like calls for an immediate trip to the doctor - as there are some member problems that require professional help!
In the meantime, a man can keep things healthy with a strong manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . Look for a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E for hydration, vitamin A for odor control, L-arginine for blood flow and L-carnitine for protection of the peripheral nerves.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
member problems, itchy male organ, manhood health crème,