The brand-new worldwide cruise is an incredibly exciting opportunity for those who have always longed to see the wonders of our planet… and they can now do so all in one go. The ship sails to an astounding 59 countries and every continent on the globe (except icy Antarctica). Not only will you be able to immerse yourself in an inconceivable variety of cultures, climates and natural landscapes, you will be doing so while indulging in luxury provided by the ship. Pick from a multitude of glorious suites, but choose wisely – you will be spending eight months in that abode. |
There is simply no better way to spend your time than by travelling our spectacular Earth, and no more luxurious and pleasurable way to do it than a cruise… and don’t forget to prepare your cruise holiday insurance to ensure your trip runs smoothly from start to finish.
A Snapshot of the Itinerary
From vibrant metropolises to tranquil islands, fabulous architecture to deep wilderness and rich history to fine dining, your world cruise has literally everything the planet has to offer. Here are just a few examples to demonstrate the fabulous diverse range of places you’ll visit on your tour:
• Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: The stop in Brazil includes an overnight stay so you can make the most of your time in this stunning part of the world. Glistening ocean and sandy beaches meet buzzing cities; you can spend half your day lazing on the Copacabana followed by exploring the historic centre.
• Luxor, Egypt: Get your history hat on and discover this phenomenal ancient Egyptian city. Wander among historical monuments and get up close to the tombs of the pharaohs.
• Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: This electric city has everything to offer. Involve yourself in the endlessly exciting bright lights and entertainment while you breathe in the architectural delights of ornate palaces and colonial buildings.
What’s On Board
The ship has some unique features that make it even more desirable for your next big adventure. It is relatively small to enable guests to access a far more intimate experience and to allow the ship to get closer to the destinations. During the voyage, there are exquisite al fresco dining opportunities and worldwide cuisines on offer. With an emphasis on cultural enrichment, there are many opportunities for guests to listen to lecturers speak knowledgably about each destination, watch performances reflective of the region and learn to cook international dishes.
• Sets sail in August 2019 for eight months (245 days)
• Hosted by the fantastic Norwegian-owned cruise line Viking
• Starting prices from £66,990
• Five beautiful stateroom categories to choose from, each boasting private verandas and king-size beds
Before You Go
As exciting as an invaluable opportunity like this is, it is fundamental that cruise holiday insurance is considered for a trip of this length and breadth. That way, while you’re on board enjoying the food and the scenery, and while you’re out exploring each destination, you will be totally protected during every aspect of your cruise. Holiday insurance is the best investment you will make during your adventure.
If time and money are at your disposable, there is no excuse not to jump into this truly once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Patrick Chong is the Managing Director of InsureMore, an award-winning team of specialists in single trip, annual and cruise holiday insurance. The company offers great deals for various travel insurance policies, so clients can always rest assured that they’re fully protected no matter where they travel.
Related Articles -
Cruise, holiday, insurance,