Article marketing is for some, the only strategy that beginners use to create free traffic to their site. I happen to agree because if you like to write, it's a perfect pathway to consider for attracting visitors. Of course, many people don't use writing just to generate site traffic, but instead simply do so so as to inform like minded people of their working experience on a given subject. For whatever reason you write, knowing the correct way to get your point across is very important if you like to gain maximum exposure. Hopefully, after reading this, you will go away with at least a basic understanding of article marketing for beginners and how to get started. |
As I said, if you like to write, article marketing is the perfect way to get visitors to your site. For article marketing newbies, this might be easier said than done. You might be asking yourself, "just what do I discuss?" To that, I would say, "anything!" Ok, that's a pretty general answer and it could mean just about anything (no pun intended). Instead, I suggest that you first find a niche, create a list of keywords, write articles of approximately 400-500 words each that contain those same keywords, then publish your new article to your favorite directory. Sounds simple, doesn't it? Well, it is once you get to know your way around.
Below are some fundamental steps you can follow that will help you get started going in the right direction.
1. Determine what you are best at. I think it's best if you can discuss what you know and in a way that's informative and helpful. This way, you will eventually be regarded as an expert in your field and people will follow what you have to say. People buy from people they trust!
2. Research keywords in your niche. A niche is an area within a broader subject that is popular and may be unfamiliar, or not heavily searched on. For example, in the weight loss niche, "how to lose belly fat," is a niche.
3. Make certain to use keywords as best you can within the title of the article. This is good for SEO (search engine optimization). Also, you should finish up with a keyword density of approximately 1-2 % of the total word count of your article. Any more than this and you might be tagged for keyword spamming. That is, jamming your articles with an excessive amount of keywords just to get listed higher in the search engine results pages (SERPS) for those keywords. If this happens, good bye ranking! As I said, just keep the density to 1-2 % and you should be fine.
4. If you are serious about article marketing, and especially if you are an article marketing novice, make sure to keep your action consistent. Two articles a day, five days a week is a good goal to shoot for. You will find that your first articles take longer (much longer) than you originally thought. However, as you write more and become more proficient, that time will be drastically shorter - in the range of one or two articles per hour, minimum.
5. After you have written your masterpiece, the next step is to submit it to your favorite directory. Personally, I use Ezinearticles. They get a ton of hits and they are highly respected in the article marketing community. Just sign up with them (for free) and start writing!
NOTE: If you plan to earn money from your writing, don't forget to include a link to your offer within your resource box!
6. REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT !! Remember, be consistent!
Hopefully, you now have enough knowledge to start on your way to article marketing success! However, I've only scratched the proverbial surface when it comes to Internet marketing. Learn article marketing and much more at Wealthy Days!
See, I told you it was simple! It's no doubt that Tom Scott knows a thing or two about Internet Marketing. Want to learn Internet marketing from people who know the business inside and out? Discover for yourself all there is to know about this facinating and very profitable opportunity!
Related Articles -
article marketing directory, article marketing review, article marketing,