Yoga (Sanskrit: ??? Yoga) is a way or path to transcendence and liberation from the self and the ego by purifying the mind and body. |
Practicing yoga leads to a union with the mind and body or the individual and universal consciousness. In other words, yoga is the union with the Individual Self and the Universal Self. Yoga is better understood as a union of the physical, physiological, mental, emotional, and intellectual bodies, which leads to a purposeful and balanced life.
Accumulated stress is the reason for many of our modern illnesses. Today's society is much faster paced that ever before. People have more stress problems which lead to more health problems, mental and physical.There are more concerns with toxicity in the food we eat and the air we breathe. Millions of us have a sedentary lifestyle, which is associated with obesity. The body, the cavities of our soul, was not meant to deteriorate in such a way that leads to disease.
Good health is decided largely by personal habits and lifestyles. And what you learn may give you the confidence you need to venture into new areas.
The key to good health and happiness in today's world is a common goal for most people. If a you want a healthy way with any strain and stress, you have to start day with yoga.
The following yoga poses can be done anytime, anywhere, or as part of another workout. Always warm up for a few minutes with some walking, marching or similar activity until your body and muscles feel loose and warm.
First things first, breathe deeply and fully while holding the poses, breathing from your lower belly and diaphragm rather than holding your breath in your chest. In yoga a breath cycle is one inhale and one exhale.
When you roll out of your bed, sit onto a mat on the floor and hug your knees to your chest. Then raise your legs in the air and stay bottoms up until your head clears. Next stand up and drop your forehead to your shins until you feel ready to tackle the toothbrush and get on with your day.
The deep stretches and graceful movements help to unblock energy, improve muscle tone and increase your general stamina. When practised regularly, say enthusiasts, you will experience improved energy levels, greater sexual vitality and better self-discipline. In the long-term, the breathing and body exercises will help detoxify your mind of tension and strain, creating calm and an inner peace.
The following are 10 shortly guidelines for to learn how to get started in your new venture:
1. First, you must believe in you!
2. Set a goal. Figure out how fast you can do it, then . Incorporating exercise and good nutrition into your daily routine.
3. Have a medical exam before you begin your exercise program, including an exercise test with EKG monitoring, especially if you have cardiovascular disease, you are over 35, you have high blood pressure or elevated cholesterol levels, you smoke, or you have a family history of heart disease.
4. If you have diabetes-related complications, check with your healthcare team about special precautions. Consider exercising in a medically supervised program, at least initially, if you have peripheral vascular disease, retinopathy, autonomic neuropathy, or kidney problems.
5. Check your urine for ketones if you have type I, and your blood glucose is above 250 milligrams per deciliter. Don't exercise if ketones are present, because exercise will increase your risk of ketoacidosis and coma.
6. Practice yoga in the early morning or early evening at least one hour after a light meal or three to four hours after a main meal. Always warm up and cool down.
7. Try and follow an exercise routine that is suitable for you. And try to get somebody to exercise along with you. One of the advantages of getting a committed person to exercise with you is that it keeps you going.
8. Do the poses in a tranquil environment. Music, if used, should be tranquil and peaceful. You can get audio or video tapes that give breathing instruction and teach relaxation techniques at health food stores, bookstores, and by mail order. It's probably fine to learn breath and relaxation from a tape or booklet, but don't try the yoga exercises without a skilled teacher. He or she can make corrections, caution you when necessary, and help you to adapt poses, if you need to.
9. Keep up the self-encouragement - An all-or-nothing attitude only sets you up to fail. Learn to evaluate your efforts fairly and objectively. If you fall short of some goals, just look ahead to next week. You do not need to have a perfect record. After all, self-encouragement should definitely be a part of your life. Otherwise, you will just fail in the end.
10. Move to your own limits. Don't expect immediate results... Your results will come in direct proportion to the amount of effort you put in.
It is important that you know how to utilize yoga poses correctly. Studying and understanding them deeply is the key to make them work for you.
Once you know how to apply these poses correctly, you are on your way to living an entirely different life - a life that is full of greatness and fulfillment! You can unleash the hidden power of the Universal Self to realize all your goals and attain unparalleled success!
Get This Massive Collection Of OCCULT, ESOTERIC, MAGICK products that show you a better understanding of people, now: http://www.e-bestsellers.com/page24.html
Learn how you can improve your health, feel better and enjoy life with this YOGA Complete Collection: http://www.e-bestsellers.com/page25.html
Choose wisely! And be patient, be persistent, be creative! Even if you only acquire one third of peace, happiness, good health, and abundant life you pursue, your efforts will be well-rewarded.
Achieve your aspirations and vision! Start seeing life differently! And Think Like a Winner!
Copyright © Anne-Marie Ronsen
You have permission to publish this article electronically, in print, in your ebook or on your web site, free of charge, as long as the author bylines are included.
free download free ebooks free software free premium content manual website submission Drug Reabilitation FORUM
Anne-Marie Ronsen is the author of many wealth and self development books. Download FREE e-books from http://www.e-bestsellers.com, http://www.plrbestsellers.com or http://www.universalpublishingltd.com ...You will learn about the best tips and recommendations to improve your health, weight and wealth. You'll also discover FREE Premium content at http://www.ibestof.com/ and Manual Submission Directory at: http://www.webdirectorybank.com
Related Articles -