Very few women can resist jewelry and so the typical woman will have a variety of to match the various styles of clothes she wears. More elaborate clothes will demand exclusive jewelry and simpler designs go well with everyday clothing. No matter what the case, you will always quickly wear a pair of earrings or a bangle or two if the situation demands it. The glint of precious stones or that of kundan work offsets the glimmer of gold and silver very well. A lot of jewelry in India is made out of either of them and they both look equally exquisite and attractive. |
Some things never go out of style. So it is with silver as well. A variety of metals, some precious and some not so precious, are used in the making of jewelry, but silver is a classic and a value-add to any jewelry collection. Though gold is definitely preferred by a larger percentage of women, its cost is skyrocketing and silver becomes the next best choice. Silver bangles and other ornaments are very popular and are made of sterling silver. 92.5% of it is silver while the remaining 7.5% could be any other metal like copper. Pure silver is very malleable and some of the most intricate jewelry is made of this metal, but its malleability also makes it more susceptible to breakage. The addition of copper lends it durability and elegance. In setting that needs a darker shade of base metal, rhodium is applied to silver.
Silver bangles are available in a wide variety of textures and styles and look amazingly attractive when they are worn with the appropriate combination of fabrics and colors. There is no age bar to wear this metal and it suits people of all preferences and age groups. Charms, bracelets and earrings that are crafted out of pure silver look stunningly beautiful. Some bangles might have precious stones set in them while still others might be adorned with kundan work. Kundan jewelry is an age old jewelry-making art that was used to make ornaments for royalty. Today very few kundan artists exist but the art is being revived and is now being incorporated into not just traditional but contemporary designs as well.
Though kundan work is typically set in gold, the colorful decoration offsets the white luster of silver equally well. Today a large amount of designer jewelry is made of silver and kundan work. For those who still prefer the yellow metal, gold plated Kundan jewelry is also easily available. Many jewelers will stock it in their stores and online ornament shopping has also become very popular. The benefit of checking online stores is that you get to look at a wide variety of designs and styles from the comfort of your home. You can order entire sets or opt to buy individual pieces as well. While buying jewelry you should ensure that it is being acquired from a reliable source. After all, you don’t buy ornaments everyday, do you?
Bombayjewelry has an unmatched range of Kundan Jewelry and Silver Bangles . They guarantee you ornaments of the highest quality that are very reasonable priced.
Related Articles -
Kundan Jewelry, Silver Bangles,