Temporary delay or lack of menstruation in women is known as amenorrhea. There are certain factors which can cause amenorrhea such as menopause, infections, hormonal problems, imperforated hymen, circulatory disorders, uterine malformations and obstructed vaginal conduits. Some of the common symptoms of amenorrhea are ovary damage, too little bleeding, lack of bleeding, excessive bleeding, painful menstruation, menstruation disorder and menstrual pattern irregular. |
Amenorrhea Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for amenorrhea which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for amenorrhea which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the simplest natural remedies for absence of menstruation is to drink plenty of water on daily basis. This will keep your body hydrated and be quite helpful in treating amenorrhea. You can even try consuming vegetable juice, soups, milk, buttermilk, coconut water and fruit juices.
2. Take 250 ml of water and then soak ten grams of small caltrops and black sesame seeds in it. Later grind this mixture and consume it. Consumption of this mixture on daily basis will prove to be very effective in treating amenorrhea. This is one of the most effective natural remedies for amenorrhea.
3. Blue cohosh is known to have pythochemical calulopsponin which is very helpful in stimulating uterine contractions and promoting blood circulation to the pelvic region. You can use blue cohosh with black cohosh to treat absence of menstruation. This is one of the most efficient natural remedies for absence of menstruation.
4. Tomato is also very helpful in curing this ailment. All you need to do is consume two to three glasses of tomato juice on daily basis. This will prove to be very effective for blood circulation. This is one of the most effective natural remedies for absence of menstruation.
5. Celery seeds are known to have butylidene-phthalide which is very helpful in triggering menstrual flow.
6. Take a glass of milk and add cinnamon (half teaspoon) in it. Mix well and drink just before going to bed. Make this a daily habit. This is one of the most capable home remedies for amenorrhea.
7. If you are suffering from menstrual cramps then drinking ginger tea can prove to be very effective. Regular usage of this home remedy will give you relief from menstrual cramps and will stimulate onset of menstruation. This is one of the most efficient home remedies for amenorrhea.
8. Take 500 ml of water and add 20 grams of jaggery and 20 grams of cotton leaves in it. Boil this mixture until only half of its original content is left. Regular consumption of this mixture will prove to be quite effective in treating symptoms of amenorrhea. This is one of the most valuable home remedies for amenorrhea.
9. One of the simplest home remedies for absence of menstruation is to avoid consumption of alcohol, sugar and caffeine.
These are some of the most popular natural remedies for absence of menstruation which are simple, safe and cost-effective.
Read more Home Remedies for Amenorrhoea. Also know Improve Memory Supplements. Read about effective Home Remedies for Anemia.
Related Articles -
home remedies for amenorrhea, amenorrhea home remedies, amenorrhea remedies, remedies for amenorrhea,