Business meetings are nerve-wracking especially when one is tasked to make a presentation. Perhaps because all the bosses are there and waiting to be introduced to the staff’s new brainchild and such. However, it is not enough to stand and talk in the middle of the audience. A professional presentation must be well-prepared and set to impress company officials. Therefore, these tips below are needed to make an effective and impressive presentation. |
1.) Slide – As one conducts the presentation, the slide serves as the visual aid and fact support. Therefore, it should be clear, concise and simple.
• Use big fonts for texts that would allow others to see even at a 3-meter distance.
• Keep texts simple and bold. Do not use multicolor fonts. It would only cause a distraction.
• Do not put everything in one slide. Limit texts from 6 to 7 lines.
• Use typical font styles and in bold face.
• Avoid sound effects, animation and cliparts as much as possible. They are not substitute for content.
2.) Equipment – Presentations are much more effective with the right tools to go along with it. Here are some of the basic equipment used in business meetings and presentations.
• Portable computer – Make sure that the battery is fully charged even if there is an outlet nearby.
• Data projector – See if the lamp works fine. If not, find a replacement before the presentation starts. Learn how to operate it.
• Wireless presenter – Office products like the Related Articles -
Office product, Professional presentation, wireless presenter,