Knifing downside the California state of Mexico, Baja Peninsula is a wonderfully rugged desert garnished by bays and beaches. On the west of Baja peninsula, whale watching is most sought-after activity in the Pacific Ocean. Or you can wade in the charm of Sea of Cortez. For RVing in the peninsula, there is a 1000-mile long wall-patrolled two-lane strip goes from the Los Cabos border of Tijuana. But you have to consider these tips of RVing for San Felipe vacations. |
1. Plan to Go Ahead: In Baja peninsula, you will discover fewer signs of civilizations in long distances. So be sure always get your tank full of gas whenever you find the pumps and try to reserve when possible. Always keep Mexican insurance papers along with passport. Before taking ferry, make sure to acquire a tourist visa from the border and a vehicle permit to have a trip on Mexican mainland.
2. Politeness is Important: Around the peninsula, you will find many military checkpoints. Most soldiers are equipped with machine guns and they are appointed to check for illegal guns and drugs. If you behave politely, they will behave politely to you too. If you have a specific destination to go, the tour will get smoother to you.
3. High-Sea Adventure: This way, you need to take some time to embark yourself on the adventure of whale watching and have a day trip that is quite scenic. You can also get the opportunity to dive in or snorkel with rarest sea lions.
4. La Paz tour: The capital of Southern Baja California, you can say La Paz as an ideal antidote to the suburban hustles and bustles in Los Cabos and Cabo San Lucas. With the panoramic oceanfront views, the sleepy, slow-paced town of La Paz is really a great destination for retirees. When it comes to entertainment and accommodation, you can visit local restaurants, marinas, plaza and hotels and resorts.
5. San Felipe: Located in the proximity of US-Mexico border, the small town of San Felipe is perfect destination for sport fishing where you can catch different breeds of aquatic animals. This is also a famous destination to have seafood of large varieties in seaside eateries. This is so beautiful that makes people consider this place their second home for retirement. Apart from enjoying San Felipe vacation, you can also make a visit for honeymoon in different tourist attractions.
Visit sanfelipe-vacations.com to know more about San Felipe vacations.
Related Articles -
san, felipe, vacations,