As a decorative and convenient element for your bathroom, a toilet tissue paper holder is installed to make a permanent place where you can dispense the tissue paper. Most homeowners buy tissue holders online not only to place a toilet paper to get it rolled on the tank lid, but also to add a décor of eye-catching finishes and ornate designs in their washroom. You can easily buy and install a new holder that can easily match with the design of your bathroom at the time or remodeling it. When it comes to install a tissue holder in the bathroom, you have to decide as where you want to attach the bracket and where it should go. |
Helpful Tips 1. Decide the actual location of toilet paper holder by marking a vanity or a wall. Be sure to mount it over the floor at least 2 feet up.
2. Hold the template where you have marked on the wall. This template is available with tissue paper holder in order to mark where the side-mounted brackets are fixed. Mark the openings of the template on its center. Mark on the new location if position is incorrect according to you. Hold the opening of a template on the vanity. According to these marks, the brackets will be mounted.
3. Over the top of template’s edges, you have to place the level.
4. Exactly, mark on the other opening of the template. Mark at the center of where template opening is located opposite to the original mark. Place this mark according to other brackets.
5. Place the side brackets at the center of the marks. You can fix the location as where you should hit the screws as per these marks. Do the same for placing the next side-mount brackets.
6. In vanity or a wall, drill-in the pilot holes to mount screws exactly where you do have marked. Drill the hole at the diameter of at least 5/16 inch or ¼ inch.
7. Tap the wall anchors onto the pilot holes by using the hammer.
8. Use a screwdriver or some mounting screws in order to attach mounting brackets in the wall or vanity. Don’t mount the screws over-tightened.
9. Place the back-plate cover of the holder at the upsides of side brackets. Tighten the screws of small set in order to attach them on its bottom.
10. Among the both back-plate covers, now you can place the rod to hold the roll of tissue paper.
Visit homeshop18.com to buy tissue holders online.
Related Articles -
Buy, Tissue, Holders, Online,