Dancing is said to be the complete workout. You can burn around 100 to 400 calories per hour as per your intensity. Social dancing is said to be a low-impact aerobic workout if danced for 2 to 3 hours. Nice posture is the basic requirement of dancing. As a result, most social dancers who are engaged in beginners dance lessons Montclair breath better, walk better and feel better. Apart from various health related aids, dancing is really a very awesome exercise that is full of fun. |
Steps to Avoid Hurting on Dancing 1. Be sure to choose wooden floor to dance upon. This is only to keep your knees and back more secure than dancing on harder floors like tile or concrete floors. The joint impacts and injury related risks could be reduced on cushioned or hardwood floor.
2. Wear shoes that fit properly. As a woman, you should pick low-heeled or pump shoes. Or you can wear the shoes whose sole can slide on dancing floor without getting slipped. If you wear heels, be sure not to let them go above 2 inches if you are engaged in beginner dancing lesson.
3. But avoid too tight shoes. Buying snug fit shoes means your feet shouldn’t move too much inside. Be sure to have enough room for toes to avoid corns, bunions and calluses in order to avoid foot problems. Be sure to buy open toed or open back shoe styles that are attractive.
4. Keep your shoes well-maintained. Soles of the dancing shoes should be flexible whether they are leather or suede. Be sure to choose the shoes whose soles are not subject to stick on the floor. In most dancing students, recreation dancers often choose leather heels and soles on their bowling shoes. They have comfortable cushion and a lot cheaper than dance shoes because they have easy to maintain suede soles.
5. Use a stiff wired shoe brush to clean the soles along with outer grill of dancing shoes. For going outdoors, wear different shoes and keep dance shoes only for dancing.
6. Dance floor should be dry and clean, not waxed as you don’t like if your shoe soles pick up the wax from dance floor. If the floor is slippery or sliding, castor oil is a best choice to apply on your soles prior to brushing.
7. Keep yourself centered and your feet under the balance of your body while dancing to maintain a remarkable posture.
Visit dancemontclairnj.com to know more about beginner dancing lesson and beginner dance lessons Montclair.
Related Articles -
beginner, dancing, lesson,