JS series concrete mixer is a practical twin horizontal shaft forced type concrete mixer. They are applicable to mix dry hard concrete, plastic concrete, flow concrete, light aggregate concrete, various mortars, etc. and they are suitable in roads concrete mixer, bridges, water projects or other industrial and civil projects. Here are some common irregularities and their solutions:Henan Daswell Machinery Co., Ltd,is a professional manufacturer and trader specializing in the research, development and production of construction machinery for nearly 30 years. Our main products are as follows:concrete pump,concrete batching plants,concrete mixer,blocking making machine,concrete pump,etc.
1. Mixing shaft stops running.
The mixing shaft stops running or rotates slowly. Its reason is:
(1) Serious overloading. Exceeding regular load can make mixing shaft rotate slowly. The mixing shaft will gradually stop running with the load becoming heavier and heavier. For this reason, operator needs to adjust the amount of feeding material and discharge the extra materials to decrease the load and make the mixing shaft rotate regularly.
(2) Large objects between mixing blades and inside wall of barrel. It is caused by the oversize interval between mixing blades and inside wall of barrel. In general, it will go with a screeching of friction. Just check it immediately and remove the objects manually. Then adjust the interval between them.
(3) Over loose of motor belt. If the motor belt is too loose, it will lead to insufficient driving power. So, even though the concrete mixer is with low load, the mixing shaft may still stop running. In this case, turn off the concrete mixer. Then adjust tension device and fasten the belt.
2. There is abnormal noise in mixing barrel.
This abnormal noise is mainly caused by friction of inner wall and the objects sticking between mixing blades and inner wall. At this time, take out the object and then adjust the interval as request.
3. Reducer makes a noise.
The reason for noises inside reducer can be classified into two types: (1) there is other object in reducer and the noises are made by collision and severe friction. (2) The bearing is damaged. And it makes noises due to the friction of joint. In the working process of concrete mixer, it will influence the regular work of reducer and cause damage to reducer parts once there is other object in the reducer. When there is other object in reducer, owners need to shut down the concrete mixer, remove the object and repair or replace the damaged parts. If the bearing is broken, its friction becomes more severe and bearing motion will be affected to make big noises. In this situation, the noises are often periodic. So, a new bearing need replacing.
Related Articles -
diesel concrete mixer, mobile concrete mixer,