Link tools really are a broad class of tools which cover the invention, analysis and reporting on of a variety of website links (e.g. backlinks, outbound links, internal site links etc). They may be used to check which sites are linking for your (or perhaps your competitors!) website, if individuals are linking back or just to confirm your personal internal linking structure is working correctly. They may be essential tools within your SEO campaign as backlinks really are a vital contributory aspect to your sites internet search engine ranking. |
So what kinds of tools come under the course of "link tools"?, well here are some examples:
1) Link Analyzer - analysis and reports on all of the outbound and internal links for any site. An essential tool to check on which sites you might be linking to (to assist make sure you usually are not linking to bad neighborhoods) and also to help verify that the internal linking structure is sound.
2) Backlink checker - checks backlinks for your site (or perhaps your competitors!), a whole lot to find out that is linking for you (or maybe much more importantly that are linking to sites you might be rivaling!). As backlinks would be the vital life blood of internet search engine ranking this can be a must use tool.
3) Link extractor - essentially this tool extracts outbound links from the site right into a document, could be helpful to provide data for additional analysis.
4) Link popularity checker - like a backlink checker but across multiple search engines like google, again a really great tool for SEO.
5) Link suggestion generator - find sites which are linking with other sites depending on the keyword you are considering e.g. you are able to find sites which are linking on "SEO" or "Asthma" or indeed every other term you might be thinking about. The most obvious power of these an instrument would be to pinpoint sites which are already giving outbound links for your exact terms you are considering. Additionally these links are utilizing relevant terms within the anchor-text (that is essential for SEO) because this is the way they are discovered from the toll to begin with.
6) Multiple One way link checker - essentially exactly like a backlink checker tool but which checks multiple internet search engine sat once (instead of concentrating on just one internet search engine for your results)
7) NoFollow Finder - this tool finds sites which are using no follow tags within their links. This really is helpful to find out as links which use the no follow tag usually are not as helpful for SEO purposes. This really is particularly relevant if you have purchased backlinks or take part in reciprocal linkage schemes.
8) Reciprocal Link Checker - these power tools make sure that sites that say they may be linking for you actually are linking. Again they are useful tools if you have purchased backlinks or take part in reciprocal linkage schemes as possible easily verify the links will be in place.
In conclusion link tools offer a variety of useful functions for locating and checking a variety of link types and really should maintain the toolbox of everybody that is thinking about SEO.
Mr. Tony Gardener is an SEO author and consultant from San Francisco. Webmastercare.com provides a massive range of totally free to use SEO and web design tools. Everything from fake page checker to Majestic SEO reports, the site is a must for any one wanting to succeed in internet marketing!
Related Articles -