For newlyweds who want to enjoy luxury destinations for their honeymoon, there are a few locations that make for spectacular getaways and incredible places to enjoy romance. From beaches with turquoise waters to romantic cities that boast incredible architecture, there are several spots that can be enjoyed. When looking for a place to honeymoon in for a luxurious environment and beautiful views, there are a few places in the world to consider. |
1. The Maldives For a honeymoon that includes deserted beaches and luxury resorts, the Maldives are considered the most romantic location in the world for an unforgettable place to honeymoon. Guests can take advantage of relaxing spa treatments before snorkelling or heading off for a candlelit dinner on the water.
2. Bora Bora Enjoy a stay in an intimate hut that is in the water when spending a honeymoon in Bora Bora. You can enjoy breakfast that is served right to your bungalow, romantic sunsets, and afternoon dips in the crystal clear water. The serenity of Bora Bora will make for a magical and peaceful location for two.
3. Santorini Santorini is a famous Greek island that is best known for its white architecture that offers breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea. It's a quiet place to walk the streets, make friends with the locals, and try the mouth-watering cuisine. Try riding a motorcycle through town for a fun way to travel.
4. Paris Known as the City of Love, Paris is an ideal location to spend the beginning of your marriage for a spectacular place to try incredible cuisine, visit the world's most popular landmarks, and enjoy the history of the city.
5. Fiji This exotic island destination welcomes honeymooners from around the world for its waterfront resorts, secluded beaches, and adventurous expeditions for a beautiful location that feels like paradise.
6. Venice Few things are quite as romantic as taking a gondola ride on the water through the streets of Italy while listening to the church bells ring. Venice offers fine cuisine and beautiful architecture for a romantic city to visit for a honeymoon.
7. Kauai In Kauai, honeymooners can spend their days with their feet in the sand before scuba diving for a chance to see tropical fish and sea turtles. At night, they can attend luaus right on the beach for an entertaining and luxurious dining experience.
8. St. Martin For beautiful views of the Caribbean and soft white sand under your feet, St. Martin is considered a relaxing island to enjoy for honeymooners. The warm climate and delicious food served makes for a hot spot among tourists.
9. Bali Enjoy spa treatments and bike tours in Bali to enjoy luxurious accommodations in one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Honeymooners can enjoy having a picnic next to the Ayung River with plenty of green seclusion that is available at the luxury resorts.
10. Cancun Known for its tropical beaches and historic Mayan ruins, Cancun is a popular honeymoon destination that simply requires some sunscreen, a bathing suit, and a bit of romance.
Looking to travel to the Maldives, but not sure where to start? Get in touch with Alpha Maldives, the leading luxury tour operator in the Maldives who are experts on the Maldives and can help create your dream holiday!
Related Articles -
maldives, maldives holiday, maldives honeymoon, maldives islands, honeymoon, honeymoon destinations,