From Alphanumeric codes to tags on wooden, plastic or metal surfaces Industrial marketing systems help identify the products, and their manufacturers. Industrial marking systems are durable, reliable systems that help manufacturers meet government regulations, as also help market products under their brand name. In additional marking systems, also helps add aesthetics to the products. Engraving your brand name, or product code, etc. in a stylish way may make the product look more attractive! |
Industrial marking system not only help engrave or mark the product code or price tags, but they also help mark or engrave logos, images or designs help add aesthetics. The variety in the product types and their packaging makes it necessary to have different types of Industrial marking systems for each product or packaging types. There are wide varieties of marking systems and tools available from the traditional hand held marking tools to the very advanced laser technology many types of marking systems are available for use in the industrial world today. Some of the popular categories of industrial marking systems available for marking products of different type are:
• Manual and Press Marking systems: As the name suggests these systems run manually; they cost less and are easy to set up and use. With marking that, require shallow to very deep marking these systems work perfectly delivering very small to high volumes of production.
• Electrochemical Marking systems: Electrochemical marking systems are low cost systems that offer high quality and high contrast, as well! These systems have the ability to mark on the hardest surfaces and are fully programmable. Their production capacity varies from small to medium levels.
• Dot Peen Marking Systems: Dot peen marking systems are perfect for flat or uneven surfaces, as well! These systems can generate any type of including marks such as dot matrix marks. They mark very deep or shallow, and have the ability to deliver medium to high volumes of production.
• Scribe Marking Systems: These systems offer an uninterrupted or continuous line of marking style. With a shallow to deep marking penetration, they offer the low noise marking for products. Scribe marking systems offers up to high production levels.
• Laser marking systems: The most advanced marking systems available today are the laser marking systems. These systems do not directly contact the surface of the product that requires marking, but uses a laser beam to engrave any surface. Some of the advantages of laser marking systems are, they can mark on any surface, do not use any toxic material, delivers high quality marking at a faster pace.
Industrial marking systems are in use in a variety of industries such as automotive, aeronautical, military, defense, electronics, energy, medical instruments, and many more. As the product and packaging of every industry is different from that of the other, to fulfill the specific marking requirements many marking systems are available.
HeatSign, a leading wholesaler and supplier of industrial marking systems ( http://www.heatsign.com/industrial-marking ) in China, offers a wide range of dot peen, fiber laser, CO2 laser and pneumatic marking machines for engraving or etching text, bar codes, 2-D codes, logos or graphics on metals, paper, glass, ceramic, etc.
Related Articles -
Industrial, Marking, Systems,