Website management is a tricky business as there are millions of websites on the internet, literally every business uses it as a face of communication and there are billions of people accessing websites every day. Websites, thus being an integral unit of the online world cannot go down at any case and if they do, it will be termed as a failure of the website and server management team. There are many tools available to ensure the uptime of websites and servers hosting them, the most popular being the web host managers (WHM). This articles gives a sneak peek into the operations of a WHM and also explores the meaning of WHM VPS optimized and its advantages. |
What is a WHM?
A web host manager (WHM) is an account management panel that monitors multiple accounts on a shared or VPS. Each account refers to a particular site hosted and WHMs provide a backend to the site management panel of these sites known as the cPanel. Thus, WHM consists of cPanel of multiple accounts and ensures that the resources of a server namely power, memory, RAM and bandwidth are sufficiently allocated to each of these sites.Apart from that, a WHM has many functions, a few of which are mentioned below.
1. A WHM is necessary to create, delete and manage any number of cPanel accounts. Without cPanels it is impossible to manage the operations of a site, install new applications and modify their operations from time to time.
2. As mentioned above, using a WHM it is possible to check the status of a server and receive the information sent by the server. This ensures that the server never goes down.
3. Using WHM, it is possible to change the domain names of the sites, change the user names and even customize the respective control panels or cPanels of each site.
What is WHM VPS Optimized?
Virtual private servers are the most preferred type of servers owing to their cost effective and reliable features. Be it WHM or cPanel, both are very specific about the type of the server used for hosting and a web host manager that is optimized for a VPS is known as a WHM VPS optimized. WHM VPS optimized is the most popularly preferred type of web host manager and is widely used to manage many sites hosted on virtual private servers.
Advantages of Using WHM VPS Optimized
There are many advantages of using a WHM that is optimized for a VPS. A few important ones are as mentioned below:
1. A WHM VPS optimized can help in reducing the memory usage of the sites by 12-15 megabytes. In addition, they offer a third layer of performance enhancement by DNS clustering with the syncing process and error detection.
2. Apart from efficient memory utilization, a VPS optimized WHM also assists in efficient utilization of RAM by offering a redesigned log processing daemon that reduces utilization of memory and a process monitoring daemon that includes service-specific verification.
3. WHM VPS optimized also assists in efficient bandwidth distribution among the various sites hosted. In addition, deployment, installment and updating of WHM is also relatively easy.
BuycPanel provides cheap cPanel/WHM VPS optimized ( https://www.buycpanel.com/cpanel-vps ) licenses and add-ons with free installation, for website designers to easily manage their email accounts, databases, applications, security, FTP and control every aspect of their websites.
Related Articles -
WHM, VPS, Optimized,