For the few people out there who yet do not know the meaning of the term “brochure”, it refers to a printed copy of marketing collateral that provides essential information about the products and services that require promotion. It often comes in a trifold layout and various sizes especially brochure printing 8.5x11” is quite common. Small and large businesses consider it a useful and irreplaceable marketing tool. |
Why do they consider brochure printing and postcards effective?
In the era of digitization many would term postcards and brochures as vague and outdated, while many conventioneers might opt for the old traditional method. While the debate seems to be solid let us have a look at the reasons why 1000 4x6 postcards are still being ordered and 8.5x11 brochure printing has not become obsolete?
In favor of brochures
• Versatility: - There are many ways a company can market its products and services and most of them are quite successful, but it is the versatility of brochures and postcards that has kept them in the race and maybe ahead of most of the others. There are so many ways you can use them to let your customers be informed of your respective products or services. For instance, offices and retail stores keep brochures containing product information at the waiting room or the gate front, banks provide customers with brochures containing info on every category of financial products so that they can read while waiting in the bank lobby. Brochures are also handed out to potential business prospects at trade shows and office presentations.
• Room for information: - Brochures provide much more scope for detailing of the product as it has a lot of printing space available on it than the average magazine ad or mail letter. One gets the option to even narrate a story over the brochure layout and finish it with an action call. Discount coupons and special deals which attract instant business can also be attached on it.
• Relatively low cost: - Brochures are regarded so valuable for marketing purposes also because of their low costs compared to other marketing options. A meager $65 will provide 8.5x11 brochure printing up to a 100 pieces. Moreover, the expenses decrease with the increasing amount of ordering quantity. Expensive television and media ads fail to convey the deep message that a simple and cheap brochure puts across the desk.
In favor of postcards
• Easy to access: - The ease of access is brought about by the fact that it does not have to be opened to read it which brings about the eagerness within the customers to actually read the postcard and acknowledge your effort. Most of the times, a letter trapped inside an envelope ends up being dumped inside the trash without ever being opened as the receiver decides at that moment whether or not he wants to view it.
• Most attractive marketing tool: - An eye pleasing yet effectively filled postcards can work wonders for your mailing campaign. A direct headline supported by compelling graphics and effective coloring will entice the viewers into reading the whole postcard and thus fully receiving your message. The fact that postcards are brief attracts the readers further.
• Cost effective: - 1000 pieces of 4x6 postcards will cost you about $38. Need we speak more on this?
Resource Box: - Although the use of postcards and brochures have lessened a lot due to the impact of digitalization, yet they remain the most efficient of marketing your business. Versatile yet attractive, complete marketing packed with useful information. Moreover, the fact that 1000 4x6 postcards along with 8.5x11 brochure printing will cost you $147 makes it really easy on the pocket.
Related Articles -
1000 4x6 postcards, 8.5x11 brochure printing,