It is a sad fact that most of the people are suffering from the hair loss. With the increase in stress, the number of both men and women is also increasing day-by-day who are looking for the solution to their hair loss. The issue connects with excessive hair treatments and hormonal changes. In fact, there can be lots of causes of excessive hair loss. Hence, it doesn’t mean that you should be hopeless. Instead of that, you need to focus on the treatment plans that can be useful for you. There are some tips that can be beneficial for you for hair loss treatment in Dubai. |
Here are some tricks and tips to ensure your healthy hair:
1. Regular use of anti-dandruff shampoo may lead you towards early graying of hair and also play its role in damaging your hair. You should avoid its regular usage.
2. If you are fond of style and you want to dye your hair then keep in mind to take a gap of at least two to three months for re-dying. This time period allows your hair to naturally breathe and grow.
3. Do not adopt different treatments at the same time. For example, if you are coloring your hair then you need to wait for some days to straighten them.
4. Avoid combing your hair when they are wet. The process of shedding is easy when your hair is wet so treat them gently.
5. Don’t use lots of home remedies at the same time. Remember not to mix vinegar and henna as it can be dangerous for your hair.
6. Adopt the habit of applying hair conditioner on your dry hair to avoid dryness and damage. Apply conditioner carefully on the ends by avoiding roots.
7. If you are suffering from the excessive hair loss then you need to choose a wide-toothed comb for brushing your hair. Also, don’t exchange your comb with others.
8. If you have long hair then don’t allow them to tie in the form of a bun all the time. Leave your hair free and let them breathe for sometimes to turn into healthy hair. Untie your hair when you are going to sleep.
9. You should switch your shampoo after a few months. This act will prevent your hair from chemical damage.
10. Avoid bending your hair down when drying your hair as it may damage the roots of your hair.
11. Don’t buy a hair serum without consulting with an experienced surgeon.
12. If you are using hair dyes then keep switching them after some months. Always try to purchase the ones that are ammonia free.
13. Adopt hair cutting on after every quarter. Even if your hair growth is not that much then trim your hair so that they can grow normally and healthy.
14. Don’t tie your hair tight right after taking a hair bath. At this time, the hair roots are weak and there are more chances to lose your hair.
15. Avoid leaving head rollers in your hair for more than 3 to 4 hours.
Hence, all of these tips are worthy but if you want to get aninstant and permanent solution to hair loss then you should go for hair transplant. This procedure provides permanent strength to your hair. You may schedule a FREE consultation at Dubai Hair Club. They are always ready to assist you to their best. Don’t wait anymore and avail this opportunity now!
Related Articles -
hair loss, hair transplant in dubai, hair transplant,