Most of us have heard of the alkaline diet. It’s everywhere, and ever since the top Hollywood celebs have endorsed it on different platforms, the popularity of the alkaline diet surged like never before. Of course, this is not an easy diet, and if you are someone who survives on meat and dairy, this might be even tougher. Nevertheless, the alkaline diet is certainly not a fad diet. It’s natural, and if you have the patience and can put in all the required effort, you will lose weight, especially when that’s your main goal. In this post, we bring you the do’s and don’ts of the alkaline diet. If you are just starting out and need some initial advice, the tips below will surely come handy. |
1. Get a cookbook. You cannot survive or follow the alkaline diet if you keep on eating out. There are many well-known cookbooks that make cooking easy when you are following this diet. Get one of them and start making your own meals.
2. Eat alkaline promoting foods. Most fruits and veggies are considered great under this diet, so when you arrange your plate, these should cover most of it. Also, you can include a lot of lentils, almonds, nuts and sprouts.
3. Focus on soy products. Since you cannot have some of the common dairy products, soy products are your best bet. Go for tofu, soy milk and nuggets, which are easy to cook. You can also have soy drinks that are available in the market.
4. Include vitamin enhanced water. Go for alkaline water, which supports the diet. Pick a brand that offers a pH score of 9 or more. Alkaline water has some of the essential vitamins and minerals, which are important for your body.
1. Skip alcohol. Yep, you read that right! Alcohol is banned in the alkaline diet, so say goodbye to your regular dose of white and red wine. All other drinks, including beers, are also excluded from the list.
2. Cut down all meats. This includes pork, chicken, beef and turkey. You need to eat healthy, and that doesn’t include any of the red meats. If that’s tough for you, try and skip some of the red meats, if not white meats including fish.
3. Skip junk food. Well, chips, nachos, ready-to-eat meals and all kinds of foods that come from a packet are banned too. Since you cannot have cheese, pizzas, burgers and processed foods must be avoided totally.
Any diet, no matter how effective it might be, won’t work on its own. You need to indulge in least an hour of physical activity each day. The alkaline diet is certainly effective for weight loss, given that most of the harming foods are banned from your meals, but if you want to achieve sustainable results, you should consider a good workout plan. Don’t shy away from talking to your dietician, who may have a few tips and suggestions for following the diet, keeping your health history in mind.
Tru Balance Water Inc
Web Site: www.trubalanceh2o.com
1415 South Voss #110-274
Houston, TX 77057
Telephone: 346-907-8400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a marketing representative of http://www.trubalanceh2o.com. Tru Balance Water Inc seeks to introduce the highest quality alkaline health water to the masses at a competitive price while maintaining an Eco Friendly stance.
Related Articles -
Buy Alkaline Water in Dallas, High Quality Alkaline Water, Best Alkaline Diet Houston, Alkaline Water Austin,