Tenth board exams can be said as the life-changing examinations. Students need to dedicate the valuable amount of time for studying at this stage. Most of the students can find it difficult in preparing correctly for the boards. Ideally, per day if a student can dedicate ten hours to studying, they can be successful in studying most of the subjects. In this time, they need to concentrate completely and develop methods to ensure the time dedicated is utilized well.
Here are few valuable tips for planning and distributing the time left before board examinations
- First, foremost thing is preparing a timetable that can help in distributing the subjects. Make sure to allocate more time for subjects that a student is weak in.
- Focus on the theorems and concepts of physics and mathematics. Practice these daily at least for 15-20 minutes. This way the concepts can be well understood, and a student can score well.
- Follow the timetable and ensure to follow up the routine every day left before the examination. This can be a difficult initially but make sure to follow and take small breaks in between.
- Concentrating on the concerned subjects is very important especially for students who are not used for studying for a longer period. Students need to plan in such a way that hard subjects need to be finished earlier and then the easier ones need to be handled.
- This way they can be helpful in reducing anxiety and stress before the examinations. If the students are unable to manage the timetable, parent’s guidance plays a major role.
- If possible, plan for group study as discussing the concepts with others can help in memorizing the contents in a better way.
- Allocate some time in solving previous question papers. This way an idea can be obtained as to which topics need to focus on.
- Do not study on late nights as it can have a negative effect on the student. Having a sufficient sleep is essential as it can have a direct impact on the memory power.
Self-confidence plays a major role apart from the amount of time allocated for studying. One should never give up and need to work harder to gain some hold on the subject. Taking help of a teacher or joining intuitions can be helpful in getting required guidance.
Find out other competitive exams after 12th class, and get help how to prepare and crack the exam with good marks.
Related Articles -
Schools in India, education news, education article,