Hydro pneumatic press manufacturers in Bangalore bring a wide range of press units that are used for joining, assembling and transforming with the help of pressing force range between 3500 pounds to 50000 pounds. |
All varieties offered by them are CE-conformed, and EC type approved workstations. Hence, they are world-class and recognized.
What type of press you select depends on the application it will be used for. Apart from that, buyers consider the safety and ergonomic factors while narrowing down to a machine.
Since the pneumatic press is efficient, reliable and versatile, it is in high demand. Single-cycle mode or automatic, the pneumatic presses are suitable for all kinds of operations.
How does a pneumatic press work?
Primarily the machine is divided into two components; the hydro-pneumatic pump and the cylinder. Pump, oil reservoir, gearbox, air motor and eccentric are the main components of it.
The inlet port of the pump has a spring-operated check valve. It controls the pressure.
The pump is connected to the compressor by a pneumatic connection. The shaft rotation of the gear-box is controlled by the motor.
To regulate the speed of the outlet shaft; the reduction gear is used. Eccentric cams are mounted on the outlet shaft to move the pistons of the piston pump.
By this movement, hydraulic oil enters the cylinder with a continuous flow. It results in smooth strokes of the piston.
A quick-acting coupling connects the pump to the central cylinder. It gives the forward stroke, and the first two bearings get pressed.
Due to the forward stroke, oil enters the cylinder from the pump.
As the control valve releases the pressure on the cylinder, a return stroke is achieved.
Features of Hydro Pneumatic pump
• It has a modular design that results in optimal adaptation to each requirement
• It is highly flexible, economically efficient and sturdy
• With a greatly precise alignment of the ground press table and ram bore, it offers accurate positioning of tools.
• Inductive proximity switches offer accurate end positioning of the ram.
• High productivity and minimal maintenance.
• No mechanical compression resulting in no wear of the spring
• Silent performance (noise level less than 75 decibels)
• The switchover between power stroke and rapid approach stroke is easy.
Hydro pneumatic press manufacturers in Bangalore offer a wide range of products to facilitate smooth mechanical operations in diverse industries. Based on the specification given by the user, they can provide excellent quality products.
Hydro pneumatic press manufacturers in Bangalore have high demand in the metal industries, for the applications of bending, extrusion, assemble etc.
Related Articles -
hydro pneumatic press machine, hydro pneumatic press manufacturer,