A persistent throb in a man’s jeans is not always a good thing. Case in point, a sore male organ is the exact sort of thumping, aching misery that no man wants. This male organ pain can make a man extra sensitive. Not The Notebook-watching sensitive but very responsive and affected by any sort of touch. This discomfort can only get worse if not properly taken care of. To do that, let’s look at the different reasons for pain from a sore male organ and how to deal with them. |
1) Too Much Spanking the Monkey - It’s fun, it’s free, and it feels fantastic, but too much of any good thing can make a man’s unit sore AF. Too many self-love sessions or rubbing a few out dry can not only cause male organ pain, but it can also lead to nerve damage and loss of member sensitivity. If you loved yourself a little too much, the best way to get some relief is to take some ibuprofen and give it a rest until the soreness fades. A warm (not hot) bath also can provide some respite.
2) Rough or Excessive Intimacy - Doing the wild thing extra hard or going for too many sweat sessions in a single night (or morning) can leave the wang with a lot of woes (and sometimes excessive chafing). Treat the same as above by taking a knee on the intimacy, talking a warm bath, and taking a few Advil.
3) Lax Hygiene - Seriously? Can skipping the shower cause male organ pain? You betcha! Men who take a sabbatical from daily washing and grooming can experience some redness, irritation, or worse once the funky film of sweat, dirt, and bodily fluids builds up. This odorific concoction can make the skin itchy and angry. Do penance for your hygiene hiatus by washing immediately with warm water and a mild cleanser, using a very gentle movement until the stinky cocktail is gone. Use a male organ health oil to heal faster and calm the skin.
4) Allergic Reactions - Using a new detergent, shower gel, or latex protection can cause the member to get very red, inflamed, and uncomfortable. These member rashes can be prevented by doing a spot test with all new products that come in contact with the family jewels. Fix up this sore male organ problem by taking a Benadryl, washing the area well, and applying some cortisone cream.
5) Injury or Bruising - A member trauma or bruise can cause a lot of male organ pain. It’s always better to be safe than sorry, especially when it comes to your sausage, so seek out medical help if the pain gets intense or doesn’t let up. In the case of bruising, be sure to keep it under observation to make sure it doesn’t morph into a hematoma, which can be very serious and painful. For less-severe injuries and bruises, use a cool compress to reduce swelling and discoloration. Use pain medication for discomfort.
6) Urethritis - Urethritis is an illness in which the urethra, the tube that transports urine and seed from the bladder to outside the body, gets inflamed and irritated. Foreign bacteria are most often to blame for this inflammation. Additional symptoms include pain while urinating and frequent urge to urinate. Treatment includes antiviral medication and antibiotics.
Sore Male Organ Prevention
Thankfully, there are a few ways a man can prevent pain from a sore male organ. Incorporate as many as possible to keep your member happy and pain-free:
- Practice moderation in self-gratification and partner play.
- Always spot-test new detergents, lotions, and soaps.
- Practice safe intimacy.
- Drink plenty of water to flush the urethra often.
- Wash daily or more often if engaged in intimate pursuits or exercise.
- Use a specially formulated male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) on the member. These special oils include all-natural moisturizers, like shea butter, and are rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, leaving the skin strong, supple, and soft.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
sore male organ, male organ pain, male organ health oil,