First the DOs: |
• Do put pictures and multimedia sources to enhance the content. Could either be a vlog, photoblog, etc.
• Do base your posts with a good category structure to make it easy to find content for a particular topic. • Do put paragraphs and sub-ideas. It’s not entertaining to read one block of manuscript. Digest it into pieces.
• Do create mutual communication between you and your readers. Answer queries without leaving your readers hanging for an answer.
• Do make your article as simple and as understandable as possible. Avoid beating around the bush. Not unless you wanted to captivate your readers with your literary prowess. Write like your talking to a friend.
• Do respect your reader’s opinions. That’s the essence of being a blogger. Accept truths. Do away with the insults.
• Do update. If you make blogging a part of your life, post as often as possible with fresh content.
Second the DON’Ts:
• Don’t go against your host’s legal boundaries. Respect their terms and conditions.
• Don’t ignore the quality of your content. Be specific with posting information.
• Don’t provoke fights. Sometimes comments can be a pain. And sometimes, none of it is true. Let it go and don't waste your energy.
• Don’t waste a post with inappropriate details that would just confuse your audience.
• Don’t copy the works of others. They might sue you for plagiarism for this. Produce something original. Imitations trigger criticisms.
• Don’t be afraid to advertise. It’s one way to make your blog famous among the masses. Go to other sites and leave your blog address. It’s a matter of give and take.
• Don’t attack individuals, companies or fellow bloggers. Show respect. If you disagree with an opinion, tell it with caution. • Don’t disregard your responsibilities. Journalism still has its price. Being able to write in a liberated way doesn’t erase you of your obligations.
You can follow these tips to attain success as a blogger. You can search for effective guides to help you in your blogging career. Try them now especially if you’re a new blogger.
If you're ready to learn more about the benefits and responsabilities check this out
Discover how to watch and learn while you sell & earn with this Massive Collection of Internet Business Training Videos: http://www.e-bestsellers.com/page13.html
Copyright © Anne-Marie Ronsen
You have permission to publish this article electronically, in print, in your ebook or on your web site, free of charge, as long as the author bylines are included.
free download free ebooks free software free premium content manual website submission Drug Rehabilitation FORUM FREE Quality Content Life with AUTISM
Anne-Marie Ronsen is the author of many wealth and self development books. Download FREE e-books from http://www.e-bestsellers.com, http://www.plrbestsellers.com or http://www.universalpublishingltd.com ...You will learn about the best tips and recommendations to improve your health, weight and wealth. You'll also discover FREE Premium content at http://www.ibestof.com/ and Manual Submission Directory at: http://www.webdirectorybank.com
Related Articles -
Blogging, blog, internet,