A guy alone with a firm male organ can be forgiven for indulging in a little self-stimulation now and then. It’s fun, the equipment is readily available and when there’s nothing else to do, it alleviates boredom. There’s nothing wrong with self-stimulation, but sometimes a guy falls into a situation where he’s fondling himself a bit too often - or a bit too roughly. Learning to exercise an appropriate amount of self-stimulation control is necessary for good male organ care, as well as for getting a guy out of the house now and then. |
If a man has an actual self-stimulation addiction, he should seek help from a mental health professional. But for garden variety, everyday control problems, here are a few suggestions:
- Avoid stimulating visuals. This may seem like a no-brainer, but where the manhood is concerned, the brain is often not consulted. Self-stimulation is more likely to occur when a man has a firm male organ, and clearly the goal of male-oriented stimulating visuals is to bring about just such a state of excitement. Many men enjoy stimulating visuals while self-gratifying, but a man who is trying to bring things a little more under control shouldn’t put obvious temptation in his path.
- Go to the gym. Getting a proper amount of exercise often boosts the chemicals which bring about satisfaction and happiness, which can in turn make a man feel more interested in doing things he might not normally do otherwise. Since boredom can be a main motivating factor for manually gratifying, being involved and engaged in other distractions can be a plus. A man can get the same result from exercising at home, but actually getting out of the house and going to a gym makes the activity more social.
- Get some juice after the gym. Exercise boosts male hormone, which can make a man feel more sensually inclined. (If you get a frequent tumescent member at the gym, this is one reason why.) It’s a good idea to go somewhere after the gym, such as a juice bar, to let the feeling subside a bit.
- Find a hobby. Again, avoiding boredom can be key to controlling self-stimulation. If all a guy does is sit around and watch TV or surf the internet without a purpose, boredom is bound to set in. (And surfing the net easily leads to watching a few stimulating visuals.) This may be a good time to revive old hobbies and interests or to develop some new ones. A man needs to think about subjects that have an attraction for him and then start investigating them: collecting stamps, building models, hiking, cycling, gardening, collecting seashells, etc. The list is endless.
- Join a club. Once an interest has been identified, find a local organization of others with a similar interest. Sharing one’s interest with others makes the experience more enjoyable. It’s also a good way to meet other people, possibly someone that a man may take an interest in.
- Start a relationship. While men self-stimulate whether in a sensual relationship or not, most men self-gratify less frequently when engaging in partner sensual activity regularly. So being in a relationship may be another way of keeping self-stimulation more under control.
As stated above, there’s nothing wrong with playing with one’s firm male organ; but no guy likes to let self-stimulation be the controlling factor in his life. Whether a casual self-gratifier or someone who indulges frequently, self-stimulation often leads to a sore or raw manhood. For this reason, using a top-drawer male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) is essential. Choose a cream that includes a combination of a high-end emollient (Shea butter is an excellent choice) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) to provide soothing relief. It’s also a good idea to select a cream with acetyl L-carnitine, which is neuroprotective; this can help in cases in which rough self-stimulation has caused some loss of sensation in the organ.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
firm male organ, self-stimulation, male organ health cream,