Just when a man feels like he’s doing everything right with good male organ care, another potential member problem rears its ugly head and makes him feel as though he’s back at square one. Sometimes that problem is one that seems to make no sense, such as indigestion. Sure, indigestion is something a guy might get from time to time, but he probably doesn’t equate that feeling of burning in his chest with any member problem. |
Though indigestion doesn’t have a direct correlation with member problems, it does affect the male organ, simply because it affects overall health. A man who has serious burning in his chest or pain in his stomach will be much less inclined to enjoy private time with a partner - and might even be averse to spending a little private time taking matters into his own hands.
How to avoid indigestion and maintain better manhood health
Remember, overall health always has an effect on manhood health. It might be subtle at first, but it is assuredly there. The longer time goes on and the problem is ignored, the more likely there will be a serious member problems show up later. That’s why it’s so important to get indigestion and other stomach issues under control before they are allowed to ruin other parts of a man’s life.
Here are some tips for how to avoid indigestion before a night of big plans for sensual fun:
1. Figure out the triggers. For some men, eating red meat makes them feel just fine, if not quite satisfied and even virile. For others, one bite of that steak can lead to indigestion that lasts all night long. It’s important for a man to keep track of when he has indigestion and other stomach issues, preferably in a journal, so he can look back to figure out what he ate that led to that reaction.
2. Avoid certain foods. If a man wants to alleviate indigestion now and doesn’t have the time to figure out the triggers, he can start by cutting certain foods out of his diet. If the indigestion goes away, he can rest assured it was one of those foods, and then he can start adding foods back into his diet over time. Some foods to avoid include tomato sauce, citrus fruits and juices, spicy foods, fatty foods and those with caffeine.
3. Eat in moderation. Just because a food winds up on the ‘do not eat’ list doesn’t mean a man is forbidden from ever having it. It’s certainly okay to have it as long as he has a small portion, and perhaps he should limit his consumption to those days when he knows there won’t be any hot action happening that night.
4. Consider medications. For some men, indigestion is a way of life. No matter what they eat, they are going to have that pain in their chest, and eventually that could lead to other health problems. For men who suffer no matter what they try, a regular medication might be in order. The doctor can prescribe medications that can be taken on a daily basis, or those that can be taken right before eating. When a man takes these as directed, the incidence of indigestion - and the resulting member problem - happens much less often.
5. Keep timing in mind. As mentioned earlier, sometimes a man will have to work around indigestion. If he is planning a big night with a partner, he will want to avoid all trigger foods, eat a very light dinner, and keep his booze intake to a minimum. He might also want to take an over the counter medication to avoid indigestion anyway, just in case.
In addition to paying close attention to overall health, a man is well-served by using a daily manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . He should look for a crème that contains vitamins and nutrients that promote blood flow, such as L-arginine, vitamin C and vitamin D, as well as vitamin E and Shea butter for softness of male organ skin.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
member problem, indigestion, manhood health crème,