Do you wonder if you could get the perfect playlist to serve you for every mood when you are playing rummy online? Did it ever cross your mind that some cheering background music when you need acould boost your confidence while gaming? If you've had these thoughts, check out our list of songs that we find perfect for every mood of the game: |
The Playlist for Rummy Online
This list is full of pulsating as well as energetic songs. It should be able to offer excitement and enjoyment at the same time.
• The Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor - This cult classic of a song is sure to give you the right boost and make you feel energetic at all times.
• Push It To The Limit – Paul Engemann - In the true gangster style, this OST from the movie Scarface is sure to help you fight the roughest of moods when you are playing rummy online.
• Separate Ways – Journey – If you have heard this song, you know why this song is in the list. If you have not, listen now and you’ll be heading for energy that lasts even after you are done playing rummy online.
• Stronger – Kanye West (featuring: Daft Punk) – This song is very intense and hip hop but has some classic beats by Daft Punk to get you into a techno groove & excel in the game.
• Die Another Day – Madonna – This song does have its moments and can definitely give rise to a better mood.
• Katy Perry – Fireworks – If you love pop music and enjoy a blast of emotional energy, this track can do the trick for you.
• Chale Chalo – Lagaan – This Indian song is so apt in so many ways when you are slightly low on the energy level.
• Live Like You Were Dying - Tim Mc Graw– This is one of the lighter songs in the list but it is sure to hit the right note in your heart if you enjoy good old country music.
• Chariots Of Fire – Vangelis – Anyone who has heard this track would tell you that it is simply a classic and a powerhouse melody track when playing rummy online.
• Climb Every Mountain – Julie Andrews – This is a very soothing song and is quite old compared to the rest of the songs in this playlist. But the fundamental purpose of this playlist is well served through this song.
There are so many more songs that can be added to the playlist. This is merely an idea of the kind of songs that could make you feel good when you are playing rummy online.
Trupti Patil is an experienced author with a keen interest in gaming topic having a number of articles to my credit based on topics related to rummy.
Related Articles -