I don’t like talking to people. |
Hmm…maybe that sounds a bit harsh. Let me put it in another way.
I’d much rather prefer to talk less and listen to people talk instead.
Although that may have slowed down the development of my social skills during the early parts of my life, I still learned quite a bit.
And the things I learned can easily be applied to email copywriting and will make your emails highly engaging. And when there’s high engagement, that leads to more sales.
One of the ways I talk about is constantly used by none other than our beloved 45th president of the United States. It’s most likely the reason why I heard the first presidential debate between him and Biden was like watching a one and a half hour comedy show marathon.
He may not be the most likeable president, but when it comes to marketing himself, he’s a master.
You can learn more about writing engaging sales emails in How to Become an Email Titan that you can get the sample chapters of.
Here’s are some of the many things you’ll learn:
• Why you shouldn’t rely on SEO and social media to build your business.
• The two things should do to avoid losing your entire customer base and being forced to start all over again.
• A simple strategy taught by one of the greatest direct marketers, Gary Halbert, that you can use to skyrocket the chances of your readers opening your emails.
• How to make your free offer so irresistible that your visitors will want to give you their email addresses before they even finish reading your landing page.
• 8 list building methods to attract responsive and loyal email subscribers….What’s great is that most of them are free, except for one. Plus three other methods you can always use to get a quick “subscriber injection.”
• How NOT to write your subject lines….When your subscribers see these types of subject lines, they’ll immediately trash your emails and might even mark them as spam.
• How to condition your subscribers to open your emails as soon as they see your name in their inboxes (Even if you wrote the weakest subject lines).
• Two effective email frameworks that hit all the psychological points that’ll make your readers want to buy anything you sell them.
Use the link below to get it.
About the author:
Ellisen Wang is an email copywriter and the author of “How to Become an Email Titan.” You can read the sample chapters of the book and learn how to write email copy that your subscribers will never get enough of and will make them want to buy from you by opting in at EllisenWang.com. When you opt in, you’ll also get daily copywriting, email marketing, and business tips sent straight to your inbox. If you don't want to optin, you can also read through the blog and listen to the audios for more marketing content and training.
Related Articles -