Choosing games for Nintendo Wii can be a very daunting task. Thousands of games are available for this console, and choosing the best game for your kids is a very hard task. This article will be showing you my six best Wii games for kids, and without further ado, here they are: |
1. Animal Crossing: City Folk is a game that will help your kids develop the response speed that is needed to play and enjoy a lot of video games. This is one of the best games that will prepare your kids for more complex games of Nintendo Wii.
2. Active Life: Outdoor Challenge is a game suitable for anyone who is aged 2 and above. This is a ready-to-go game, which means that you can already start playing the game with all the accessories needed.
3. Go Diego Go: Great Dinosaur Rescue is a game that was based on the cartoon series Go Diego Go. It is a very easy game for children above 3 years old, and will surely keep them entertained for long hours.
4. Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Snow Princess is another simple game for kids age 3 and up. This is the girl version of Go Diego Go, and your daughters will surely have a great time playing this game.
5. Super Mario Bros continues the legend from Super Nintendo to Nintendo Wii. This game is suitable for kids, but I must admit, I am still playing this game that captured my heart when I was at my kid’s age. I personally think that this game is suitable for all ages including the elderly.
6. Boom Blox Bash Party is a basic puzzle solving game that will surely be loved by your kids. Is there something more interesting than knocking stacks of colorful blocks, especially when there is no one to get mad at them? This is definitely something that will improve the problem solving skills of your kids.
Read a Dante's Inferno review plus all the latest video game reviews.
Related Articles -
Dante's Inferno review, video game reviews,