Not all men like to fuss about their personal care routines - a quick shower and a shave, and maybe a little cologne, might be all the attention they care to give to grooming and appearance. However, when it comes to male organ care, it may be worth the extra effort to keep the skin supple, well-hydrated and fresh; healthy skin is more touchable and more sensitive. Ordinary moisturizers may do the trick in some cases, but men who choose a male organ health cream may experience greater benefits. Here’s why. |
A male organ health cream contains targeted ingredients.
Not all creams and moisturizers are alike; most contain some combination of vitamins, hydrators and other skin-friendly ingredients, but skin creams that have been specifically designed for men can support male organ health in the following ways:
- Circulation. Obviously, healthy circulation is important to deliver the high volume of blood required to achieve and maintain tumescence, but the circulatory tissue of the male organ is important for other reasons as well. Adequate blood flow is needed to deliver nutrients and oxygen to the male tissue so that the cells can carry out their metabolic processes; poor circulation can leave the male organ open to infections as well as reduced sensation and a wrinkled, dry appearance. Nutrients such as vitamin C support healthy circulatory tissue, while L-arginine contributes to proper male function.
- Nerve function. Healthy male function depends, in large part, on the nerve tissue that sends signals between the brain and male organ. Both the pleasurable sensations related to intimate activity and the process of getting hard depend on healthy nerve function. Nutrients such as alpha lipoic acid and acetyl L-carnitine are important for maintaining nerve tissue and making sure it is working correctly.
- Healthy, supple skin. The integrity of the skin is an important part of overall male organ health. Skin that is well-hydrated and thoroughly nourished looks and feels better; it can also better protect the delicate tissue underneath. Skin-friendly vitamins such as A, C, D and E, as well as B5, should be included in a male organ-specific cream.
- Immune function. The skin is the body’s first line of defense when it comes to fighting off external invaders as well as interrupting the oxidative process that causes damage on a cellular level. Antioxidants such as vitamins C and E, not to mention alpha lipoic acid, can help boost immune function.
- Odor control. No one appreciates a rank, smelly male organ, but preventing odors down there is not always easy. Keeping the area clean is the first step, of course, but this is generally not enough. Deodorants and perfumes are not appropriate for use on the male organ; these contain alcohol and/or other additives that can be extremely irritating to the male organ skin, especially if they make their way into the urethral opening. Vitamin A (a natural antibacterial agent) can help keep odor under control without causing irritation and discomfort.
A male organ cream is typically free of fragrances and other chemical irritants.
Skin care products, including moisturizers, often contain fragrances and other chemical additives to make them smell good and to give them a creamy consistency. Unfortunately, these additives can be irritating, especially to the delicate male skin. A health cream that is formulated specifically for the male organ should be free of fragrances and other additives.
Choosing the right product:
In selecting products intended for male care, men should look for a male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that contains a blend of the ingredients mentioned above, as well as a high-end moisturizer. Vitamin E or olive oil creams may work well; another option is Shea butter, which is particularly well-known for its skin-enhancing properties and is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. For product safety, choose a cream that has been manufactured in U.S. FDA-regulated labs.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
male organ health cream, male organ care, male organ health,