Frequent emission promotes male organ health; therefore, a man can consider self-pleasuring a part of a healthy life. But for some men, the role played by adult videos can become problematic. This occurs when a man requires it in order to release, when it interferes with his relationship or when his partner-based sensual activity begins to suffer because of it. Fortunately, there are practical steps a man can take to prevent the transition from pleasure to problem when it comes to his visual aids. |
1) Mix it up. Many people find themselves particularly attracted to certain genres of adult videos - threesomes or role play, for example. But keeping oneself open to other genres can be beneficial for a couple reasons.
For one, exploring new territory can help a man learn things about his sensuality. He may find a new interest that can improve both his solo and partner sensual activities.
Second, if a man relies on one or two types of adult videos while cranking all the time, he may be training his male organ to respond sensually only to the types of scenarios he’s viewing. This can interfere with his intimate life and relationships.
2) Take a break. Many men find themselves pulling up a private search window every time they want to crank one out. But it can be good to skip the use of visual aids now and then and rely on imagination. This way, adult videos can remain a want rather than becoming a need.
3) Be honest. When men lie to partners about their adult video use, they are opening the relationship up to a world of hurt. A guy may wish to keep adult video use a private affair rather than viewing them with a partner, and that’s fine. But telling a partner that he doesn’t use them, or that he uses them less frequently than he does, is not the way to go.
4) Remember that it doesn’t reflect real life. The types of scenarios in adult videos are not things a man is likely to encounter in real life. Sure, some partners may be into threesomes or role play, for example, but a man should never expect a partner to be into what he’s watching. He should also remember that bodies in real life don’t often look or respond to sensual stimuli the way they do in adult videos. Things like massive loads of seed, female squirting and large manhoods are not really that common in real life. And that’s okay.
5) Invite the partner in. Some people find that their sensual relationships with partners are improved when adult videos become something that they share. They can view them together, commenting on what they like (or what they don’t like). It can be a thing unto itself, a part of pre-play or an addition to actual sensual activity. Some couples like to act out what they are watching on the screen in real time. It all depends on the individuals’ comfort levels and preferences.
Men should also keep in mind that frequent self-pleasuring can interfere with their sensual activity levels simply by leaving their tools sore and chafed. But they don’t need to lay of self-gratification for that reason. Rather, they can take a step to improve their skin condition down there by using a male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). A product with a combination of moisturizers (like Shea butter and vitamin E) will keep the skin hydrated. That means men can enter their solo pleasuring sessions with resilient skin, increasing the odds that they’ll be ready for sensual activity soon enough after. Plus, Man1 Man Oil contains vitamin A, which helps fight unwanted odors in the area, something many men could use a hand with.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
adult videos, self-pleasuring, male organ health crème,