Below are some powerful internet marketing ideas that you may consider: |
1. Organize your marketing and advertising into a plan. Create a list of daily, weekly, monthly and all other future promotional plans. Try to follow your plan step-by-step every day. This will free up your time by being more systematic and organized. If the plan isn't working, don't be afraid to tweak it some.
2. Create a positive online image. Tell your visitors about fundraisers you have sponsored or that you donate a part of your profits to charity
3. Offer to write exclusive articles (that means you only submit them to one place) for high traffic web sites in exchange for a link back to your site. You could also target high subscriber e-zines if they include your resource box. These publishers will publish them quicker because they will be the only ones with this content.
4. Improve your customer service on a regular basis. Try out new technologies that make it easier to communicate with your customers over the net. For example, you could communicate with your customers or visitors by phone, instant message, web site messages, chat rooms, message boards, video conferencing, fax, e-mail, etc.
5. Ask your customers what they would like to see offered by your business in the future. This type of information can boost your sales. For example, you could find out they are interested in buying DVDs from your business. You could contact a DVD supplier and start selling them as back-end products.
6. Make sure your web host isn't losing your sales. If you get an e-mail from someone who told you that they couldn't access your site, it might be your host. You should ask them what kind of tracking or back-up system they use to make sure your website is always up and running for business.
7. Allow your visitors’ experience to be an enjoyable one at your web site. Provide easy navigation, good content, fast loading graphics, search options, etc. You could offer online games that are related to your web sites theme. You could offer prizes to the high scorers too.
8. Keep changing or adding freebies to your web site. If people see the same freebie in your ads they will say to themselves, "Been there, done that". For example, you could introduce a new freebie every month. People will revisit every month to get the new freebie.
9. Add a directory to your web site. When visitors submit their web site, e-mail them confirming their link has been added and remind them to revisit. In your e-mail you could mention a product you are selling. You could also always send them an e-mail again to remind them to resubmit their listing when it expires (if the listings do).
10. You could advertise a free offer on your banner ad. People love free things. The freebie should relate to your target audience. If the freebie is attractive to them, they will click on the banner. For example, you could say, "Free Business E-zine!" or "Free Prenting Tips E-book!" or "Free 7 Lesson Internet Marketing Course!"
11. Give people a free online utility. When you offer a utility that can solve a person's problem, people will definitely visit your web site. You could also allow other people to give it away as long as your ad is included in it. This would make a very powerful viral marketing tool.
12. Offer a free affiliate/reseller program. When you offer people a free opportunity to make money, they will line up to visit your web site. You should offer fair and high commission, affiliate training, a good tracking system, tested and proven marketing ads and other persuasive benefits.
13. Supply news stories related to your site. People want current news on the topics they are interested in. You could also include new "how to" articles. For example, if there is a hot or popular news story going on, you could somehow relate it to your website’s theme.
14. Offer your visitors a free community. People like to have a place where they can have discussions with others on a particular subject. You could even create multiple online communities. For example, if you were selling gardening tools, you could have a message board to discuss gardening tips and a chat room about picking the right gardening tool.
15. Make people feel safe when they order. Explain to them you won't sell their e-mail address and all their personal information will be kept confidential. You could publish a strong privacy statement and explain to them how your secure ordering works in a little more detail.
16. Offer free samples or trials of your product. This will let people experience your product and attract people to your web site. You could also allow other people to give away your sample products. It would be like "viral pre-sell marketing".
17. Make your ad copy attractive. Your ad should list benefits before the features. Include guarantees and testimonials in your ad. Your ad should be easy to read, answer all the readers’ questions, give them many ways to order and, most importantly, persuade them to buy now, not later.
18. Remind people to come back and visit your site. They usually don't purchase the first time. The more times they visit, the greater the chance they'll buy. You could remind them with your e-zine, with a follow-up autoresponder course, an e-mail update reminder, etc.
19. Let people know anything about your business history. They'll feel more comfortable if they know who they are really buying from. You could tell them when you started your business, why you started your business, what kind of training you’ve had, how many employees you have ,etc.
20. Give people many ordering options. Accept credit cards, checks, money orders and other forms of electronic payments. You should be also open to adding new forms of payment as they become available. They could be the future and you don't want to be left behind.
Get This Massive Collection Of 'How To' SEO Training Videos That Show The Easy Ways To Increase Your Online Profits, now: http://www.e-bestsellers.com/page15.html
Discover how to watch and learn while you sell & earn with this Massive Collection of Internet Business Training Videos: http://www.e-bestsellers.com/page13.html
Copyright © Anne-Marie Ronsen
You have permission to publish this article electronically, in print, in your ebook or on your web site, free of charge, as long as the author bylines are included.
free download free ebooks free software free premium content manual website submission Drug Rehabilitation FORUM FREE Quality Content
Anne-Marie Ronsen is the author of many wealth and self development books. Download FREE e-books from http://www.e-bestsellers.com, http://www.plrbestsellers.com or http://www.universalpublishingltd.com ...You will learn about the best tips and recommendations to improve your health, weight and wealth. You'll also discover FREE Premium content at http://www.ibestof.com/ and Manual Submission Directory at: http://www.webdirectorybank.com
Related Articles -
internet marketing, Get Targeted Traffic, Recession Tips, Online Business, Google Adsense,