Infertility may be disappointing for couples who want to have a child. It is a serious condition that prevents partners from having children. Everyone wants to have his own child. Both male & female face problems of infertility but female infertility is common. If a couple is unable to conceive or having difficulty conceiving after one year of unprotected intercourse, then the couple is labeled as infertile, this simply means that they have been unable to conceive a child within one year of regular sexual intercourse and without birth control. |
Reasons & Cures of infertility
There are several reasons behind it but you may not realize you are infertile until you attempt to conceive. The major factors that can affect a woman's ability to have a baby are:
1. Ovulatory Dysfunction: According to a study, around 10% to 15% of infertile women suffer from ovulatory dysfunction and several other health problems like menstrual disorders, uterine disease, cervical disease, tubal disease, gynecological inflammation, and endocrine disorders. There are several other issues that increase chances of infertility are no menstrual periods, painful periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, uterine fibroids or more than one miscarriage
2. Hypothyroidism & Hyperthyroidism: - Hypothyroidism & Hyperthyroidism are another issues that may lead to infertility. Many women with Hypothyroidism & Hyperthyroidism have irregular menstrual period, lack of ovulation, as well as lack of releasing an egg while suffering with hyperthyroidism may make it difficult for a women to get pregnant.
3. Weight: Having a healthy body is important for getting pregnant. Being overweight or obese combined with a lack of exercise can lead to excessive fat deposition which may cause ovulation problems, resulting in infertility.
4. Stress: Stress is another factor that is the cause of female infertility. Upset and moody can cause premature ovarian failure and it should be taken seriously.
5. Sexual transmitted diseases: infertility sometimes may be caused by Sexual transmitted diseases. If you are planning for having a child, it is suggested you to go for a test for sexually transmitted diseases to prevent further fertility problems or spread of the disease. Cures of Infertility:
A variety of medication and options are available for tackling infertility. If you are tired of infertility treatment, ivf is the best option. IVF is a process in which the woman is given fertility drugs to increase the production of eggs and then the doctor retrieves at least one of the eggs, mixes it with the sperm in a test tube and allows the fertilization to take place. This is also called test tube baby method. E ivf is the ray of hope for the couple who give up the hope of being a parent. It is a advanced technology.
Sumiran Hospital Ahmedabad is among best ivf hospital in ahmedabad. To know more about ivf cost in ahmedabad ivf treatment cost, visit our website. Here you will find all solutions related to infertility.
Related Articles -
best ivf center, ivf treatment cost, best ivf center, best ivf center in ahmedabad, gynecologist in ahmedabad, sperm donation center in ahmedabad, gyn,